Get a Free Evaluation
TBF Consulting will provide a no obligation, free 30 minute consultation, which will cover:
- Current processes.
- Major pain points, i.e. the things you'd most like to never do again and/or the most time consuming tasks. Often they are the same.
- Your goals for your business, focusing not only on financial, but also quality of life.
We'll follow up with options and implementation plans, which take into account:
- You and your employees IT knowledge.
- Current state, including existing systems, data and management processes
What is Software Automation
Software automation is simply the utilisation of software to perform essential and/or recurring operational or marketing tasks.
- Some great candidates are:
- Receipts and invoices.
- CRM to email to spreadsheet.
- Meetings especially outside your organisation
- Bookings, for exact times or time periods, e.g. 8-11am.
- Notifications, SMS and email linked to other applications.
- Email campaigns.
- Contract signings and approval systems.
- Recruitment/HR can be hugely improved with systemised processes. Especially for skills which can be easily tested.
Get Your Life Back and Save Money
No one started a business to spend their nights and weekends doing boring, unprofitable admin work.
Some simple software choices can:
- Hugely reduce the hours you spend on operation and marketing work. It can easily be hundreds of ours per year.
- Save thousands of dollars in fees.
- Reduce the potential for expensive errors.
- Improve your service delivery to your clients.
- Make you tax audit proof.
Can my business benefit?
It's hard to think of a business which wouldn't.
You might think your business is one which technology won't help but it will if:
- You receive money from customers.
- You pay money to suppliers.
- You pay tax.
- You have staff or contractors working for you.
- You use or can use a CRM. (Customer relationship management software)
- You roster staff.
- Take bookings.
- Schedule your appointments in blocks, e.g. tradespeople.
- Send notifications or reminders.
- Want to run promotional offers.
- Have thousands of emails without management rules.
- Want to use social media better.